News from Europe
- Viviane Reding, European Commission Vice-President, presents proposed reform of the EU's 1995 data protection rules to strengthen online privacy rights and boost Europe's digital economy
- Neelie Kroes, European Commission Vice-President, proposes a 'Compact for the Internet' to preserve the Internet being a force for positive change in the world
- DEF presents new organisation and activities at CPDP 2013
- First international DIGITAL ENLIGHTENMENT FORUM, 18 and 19 June 2012
- Messages from the European Privacy Day, 28 January 2012
- News from the Computers, Privacy & Data Protection Fifth International Conference, from 25 to 27 January 2012
Check also our latest blog posts!